GET 20% OFF WHEN YOU ADD ANY OTHER ETHERA TO YOUR CART! JUST ADD THE DISCOUNT CODE ETHERA-EVI2-20OFF IN THE CHECKOUT.
Welcome to Zero-G ETHERA EVI 2.0 – Electro Virtual Instrument. Produced by award-winning sound designer and composer Stefano Maccarelli and featuring the critically acclaimed vocalist Clara Sorace, ETHERA EVI takes you into an amazing world of stunning vocals, synths, arps, textures, bass, horns, drums, acoustic instruments and ambient sounds for all your cinematic and electronic music productions.
ETHERA EVI 2.0 is a complete all-in-one tool for soundtrack, video gaming, multimedia, and sound design creation and has been created to fit the needs of the most demanding of modern composers and sound designers. It consists of four main instruments:
- ETHERA EVI Vocal True Legato Instrument
- ETHERA EVI Vocal Phrases Instrument
- ETHERA EVI Vocal Builder
- ETHERA EVI Synth
Click the 'More Info' tab for full details about these instruments.
WHATS NEW IN 2.0
- True Legato 2.0 : New “emotive Uh” & “emotive Ah” Articulations With Multisample Layers By Midi Velocity
- True Legato 2.0 : Natural Release, No Loop, Natural Vibrato.
- True Legato 2.0 : 4 Articulations With Key Switches
- New Vocal Phrases: Over 600mb Of New Samples - ( In Total Over 1.8 Gb Of Vocal Phrases )
- Vocal Arp: New Samples & Presets ( Whispers; Short Sounds; Ah; Oh; Etc Etc )
- EVI Synth: New Synth 2.0 With Over 5 Gb Of New Wavetable Sounds ( Synth, Percussions, Textures, Etc )
- EVI Synth Snapshots: Now There Are Preset Snapshots
- EVI Synth: All 1.5 Presets Have Been Converted Into Snapshot Preset Format ( There Are 3 Synths : Synth 1.5, Synth 2.0 A, Synth 2.0 B )
- EVI Synth : 8 Lfos ( Filters; Fx, Speed, Pan, Grain/formant )
- New Scripted Legato: Mmm , Uh, Ih
ETHERA EVI FEATURES
- Over 18GB of samples
- New powerful EVI true legato with up to 4 velocity articulations and sustains
- New vocal builder instrument that allows you to create your own unique vocal phrases
- Over 1000 samples of inspiring vocal phrases synced to the bmp and “legato mode”
- Over 13GB of samples from the best hardware synths and organic sounds
- Over 1.0GB of electronic drum loops
- An exclusive acoustic vintage 1928 piano felt (2 mic: stereo – mono)
- Critically acclaimed voice of Clara Sorace
- New convolution reverb
- Wavetable synth with sample grain control
- Glide and unison mode for the EVI synth
- Arpeggiator with 6x play mode and pitch sequencer
- 5 LFO & filters – free or synced to the host clock
- GUI with easy to use controls and fully automated midi learn controllers
- FX rack with midi learn
- Two “off-set” sample start controls in vocal phrases and legato mode
- Waveform display
- Roli seaboard support (synth legato glide & mono aftertouch)
- Over 800 presets including multi instruments
Ethera Loyalty Scheme
Crossgrade to Ethera EVI 2.0 for 20% off if you have previously bought an Ethera title from Zero-G.
If you have previously purchased an Ethera product from Zero-G, use discount code ETHERALOYALTY in the checkout and a 20% discount will automatically be applied.
If you have any problems using the discount code, please email email@example.com with proof of purchase and we will email you a discount code.
Bought an Ethera elsewhere, or have issues with discount codes? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a code and get access to the loyalty scheme
Owners of the previous version of ETHERA EVI (version 1.0, 1.5 etc) can purchase an Upgrade to ETHERA EVI 2.0 for just $14.99 (ex Tax)! Use discount code EVI2.0, or please email email@example.com with proof of purchase of ETHERA EVI.
Ethera EVI consists of 4 main instruments:
1. Ethera EVI Vocal True Legato Instrument
2. Ethera EVI Vocal Phrases Instrument
3. Ethera EVI Vocal Builder
4. Ethera EVI Synth
The new Ethera EVI True Legato Instrument is based on up to 4 Layers of sound and is the most authentic legato Vocal instrument now on the market. So many vocal nuances have been captured – over 900 samples for a patch!
Ethera EVI Vocal Phrases provides over 1GB and 1200 individual phrases of authentic inspirational live vocal performance. They are organised in different styles, for example Epic, Celtic, Oriental, Electro...
Ethera EVI Vocal Builder is a set of samples programmed to act as an intelligent entity allowing the composer to live-play a vocal sequence or chord with different vocal articulations. It is now possible to select some phonemes by a drop down menu, and construct a rhythmic sequence which is very useful for choirs or vocal arpeggios.
Ethera EVI Synth is a powerful wavetable synth – it’s a perfect tool for cinematic sound, sound design, cyber punk music or any electronic music production. The raw samples have been created by sampling some of the best hardware synths, several sound field recordings and a whole range of organic sounds, acoustic instruments, and human voices. The Ethera EVI Synth contains over 850 presets ready to use out of the box including 100 Multis and also includes a multisampled 1928 Acoustic FELT Piano with a warm and soft sound that is perfect for soundtracks. You'll also find many sounds of voice designed in a similar style of Daft Punk, with leads, bass and many vocal textures and loop vocal pads.
Released July 2018, the free v1.5 update includes the following new features and improvements :
- IMPROVED TRUE LEGATO : Better playability, new keyswitches, now you can select 2 different articulations.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 ARPEGGIATOR : Now you can import or export the Arp Table Presets.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 MODULATIONS: New Modulators ( FORM, SPEED, PAN ), new GUI.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 SOUND CONTROL : New Octaver FX and Delay Release.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 SHAPE: New Tube Shape distortion.
- Requires full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- This title will not work with the free Kontakt Player.
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1-13: 1 GB each
- Part 14: 581 MB
Additional Info & Quotes
"Between them, EVI Vocal Builder, Vocal Phrases and True Legato Instrument all give a variety of options for non-verbal vocal parts, while EVI Synth's immense repository of instrument patches - sampling analogue synths, guitars, horns, a 1928 felt piano and more - makes for a rich sound design playground. Good value, too." - Computer Music
"It’s something of a one-stop shop for soundtrack composition duties. What’s equally impressive is the price - at a fraction under £80 (tax included but may vary depending on your current location) it’s a lot of instrument for the money. You might normally expect to pay at least twice as much for an instrument with this much scope. For anyone composing for games, film or TV then, it’s something of a no-brainer." - AskAudioMag
" The Legato Vocal instrument is absolutely outstanding, and in many respects it's a bargain at the price, just for this." - Music Tech Click to read review in full