This fantastic Kontakt instrument was created to help musicians and composers to achieve realistic Middle Eastern percussion sounds, rhythms and styles. EPM gives you over 5000 high quality drum samples in an incredibly dynamic Kontakt GUI with full mixing control coupled with high quality effects and a huge selection of MIDI grooves covering Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North African, and Turkish Styles. Each individual percussion instrument can be manipulated in a multitude of ways to create totally unique percussion instruments and tracks.
EPM gives you everything you need to create realistic percussion tracks for all kinds of music production. Equally, it has the sound manipulation functionality to create totally unique sounds and rhythms. EPM is a fantastic source of inspiration for all music and soundtrack producers and will enhance and give an exotic feel to any style of music.
IMPORTANT: EPM requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.0 or higher. It will NOT work in the FREE Kontakt Player.
• Over 5000 44.1 KHz, 24bit compressed samples.
• Ready to use programmed mixes with 30 user preset mix slots.
• 15 instrument channels.
• Controllable EQ, transients, compressor, saturator, pan, volume, tune, RR, AHD, mute, solo, and reverb send for each channel.
• Master reverb with 41 room impulses.
• 82 pre-programmed MIDI grooves and styles with 12 variations for each, totaling almost 1000 individual rhythms.
• Drag and drop MIDI to DAW functionality.
• Swing and quantize function with double and half speed all synced to host tempo.
• 12 controlled round robins for increased realism.
• Automatic dynamic velocity.
Two variations of 22” Bandirs,
Six variations of 18“ Bandirs,
Four variations of 16” Bandirs,
Four variations of 14” Bandirs,
Six variations of Riqs,
Four variations of Doholas,
Four variations of Darabukas,
Five different Claps,
Seven variations of Sagat,
And an extra channel with Arabic and Latin percussion such as conga, bongos, triangle, shaker, cup, kasser, ras, davul, tar, daf, and other Arab gulf “Khaligi” percussion kits
Info & Quotes
"EPM (Eastern Percussion Module) is a quick and effective tool for adding authentic-sounding Middle Eastern rhythms to your productions with the minimum of fuss. When making full use of the mixer, MIDI automation and groove parameters, it's possible to coax a great deal of variety from the Groove library patterns, which can be further enhanced by the palette of live playable percussion provided... That deeply sampled and varied percussion collection, 41 reverb impulses, per-instrument effects, tuning and AHR envelopes all add up to a flexible system with a lot of creative possibilities. " - Sound On Sound Magazine, UK