DRONAR Orchestral Woodwinds
CROSSGRADE TO CINEMATIC ATMOSPHERES MODULE FOR 20% OFF IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A DRONAR FROM ZERO-G!
JUST USE DISCOUNT CODE DRONARLOYALTY
BOUGHT A DRONAR ELSEWHERE, OR HAVE ISSUES WITH DISCOUNT CODES?
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com TO ARRANGE A CODE AND GET ACCESS TO THE LOYALTY SCHEME
Powered by the award-winning DRONAR Engine for Kontakt, Orchestral Woodwinds can create complex, mind-expanding atmospheres triggered by just a few keys (one to four recommended). The DRONAR Engine automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. Eight simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life. The results are rich and dramatic.
Perfect for media composers and sound designers, Orchestral Woodwinds has been built around premium recordings of flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe and bassoon performances. In the DRONAR Engine, eight separate sounds are animated by independent arpeggiators and modulations to conjure an otherworldly halo of hope with a hint of mythical birds and forest green.
- 204 premium presets hand-crafted by experienced sound designers
- 8.5GB core library
- Powered by the award-winning updated DRONAR Engine
- Developed for the full version of Kontakt (5.8 or above)
- Sound library includes flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe and bassoon performances from leading professional session players
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control
- Save time on creating complex soundscapes which would normally take hours to create
- Super low loading times with new snapshots system
- Use the Mod-Wheel to control the 'Intensity' parameter to open up the expressive power of DRONAR
- Loyalty discount for existing DRONAR users
A HAND FREE FOR EXPRESSION
This sonic complexity from one hand frees up the other to expressively control dials with mouse drags or external MIDI controller knobs, and record the changes as a performance in your DAW. Subtle dial movements give deep expression, ideal for soundtracks as well as highly expressive pads, patterns and atmospheres in any genre.
A COMPLETE ATMOSPHERE
Because Gothic Instruments DRONAR Orchestral Woodwinds instantly adds low, mid-range and high sounds plus sound effects, you barely need other non-Dronar sounds to create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music quickly.
BEGINNER AND EXPERT FRIENDLY
Needing only to play a few notes and move a few dials to get such rich expression is inviting for beginners, but an expert will get further by knowing what notes to play and how to express emotions using the dials. Beyond the shimmering immediacy of the ‘Main Page’ awaits a whole other world of expert control, turning Gothic Instruments DRONAR Orchestral Woodwinds into a large modular multi-timbral synth/sampler with multiple independent arpeggiators.
- From Dreams to Nightmares (Naked)
- From Dreams to Nightmares - Jonathan Sharp (Dressed)
- Crossing The Ocean (Naked)
- Crossing The Ocean (Dressed)
- Two Suns (Naked)
- Two Suns (Dressed)
Minimum requirements (Dronar will run, but not many instances and freezing will be needed
to run alongside other resource-hungry plugins):
- 4 cores, i5
- 4GB RAM
- Windows 7-10 or OS X 10.11 and above
- Kontakt 5.8 or higher
- Avoid directly hosting in Logic Pro X with a pre-2014 or less powerful Mac. Logic Pro X forces Dronar to run on one core which can lead to CPU spikes on less powerful or older Macs including Mac Pros, so a different DAW or external host such as VE PRO is recommended if you have an older Mac.
Recommended system (Dronar should run smoothly) :
- At least 4 cores, i7
- At least 16 GB RAM
- Windows 7-10 or OS X 10.11 and above • Kontakt 5.8 or later
- Installed on an SSD drive
- Computer from 2014 or newer
- At least 256 samples audio buffer